Property DescriptionH.14168 - Luxury unfolds in its most functional form in this Jeff Harrell designed Caribbean-plantation-style and gated Gordon Drive compound. Formal living is presented through inviting resort-style spaces that offer unobstructed Champney Bay views of the estuary and beyond. Soaring coffered ceilings and intricate wall paneling frame the most exquisite details throughout this enviable home. A gourmet kitchen with 6-burner gas stove and extended island generously gives way to an expansive morning room with picture windows overlooking lush tropical landscaping and long bay vistas. The outdoor space provides the perfect setting for entertaining across several covered seating areas that include a fireplace and scenic Koi ponds. Enjoy your private boat dock and secluded beach cove just steps from your back door. An ideal family retreat with separate 3-bedroom guest house and theater room. Perfect for the avid collector with air-conditioned garage for 8+ automobiles and a wine cellar for 1000+ bottles of your favorite varietals. This property also qualifies for a full Port Royal Club Membership.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community exercise area(s)
- Construction: Concrete block stucco
- Roof: Metal roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Balcony, Gazebo, Patio, Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble floors, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Washer/dryer hookups, Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat, Gas heating
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Indoor grill, Disposal, Refrigerator, Freezer, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Water filtration system, Built-in oven, Range and oven
- Interior: Pantry, Kitchen isle, Dry bar, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Intercom system, Vaulted ceilings, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Fire sprinkler system, Built-in desk, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Lot: Pond(s), Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 4 or more car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa, BBQ, Boat dockage
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Master bedroom upstairs, Guest room, Office, Great room, Exercise room, Foyer, Workshop, Eat in kitchen, Sitting room
- Scenery: Bay or ocean frontage, Bay view, Waterfront property, Gulf access
- Stories: Multi-story
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Port Royal Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »