Property DescriptionC.15620 - This remastered Penthouse-level residence on the golf course, with awesome lake vistas framed by Pelican Bay's skyline and panoramic sunset skies, is a rare find. With 2,490 SF the seamless design focuses on a light-filled great room opening to an expansive wrap-around lanai. 10' ceilings create an airy feel. The gourmet kitchen flows into a spacious den/family room. Capturing golf & lake views also, the master suite features sliding glass doors to the lanai, a roomy spa bath, and an XL custom-fitted walk-in wardrobe. To the east, a guest suite w/walk-in closet & private balcony makes family & friends feel right at home. Top-shelf renovations have left nothing to be desired, from a re-designed kitchen w/extended counter-height bar seating & quartz counters, to three updated bathrooms, to beautiful marble floors set in French pattern; solid-core doors & LED lighting top it all off. Hurricane-rated shutters are newly installed all around. The private over-sized 2-car garage under the building has direct elevator access to the PH level. A gated condo enclave w/clubhouse, pool, spa & fitness, Crescent is an engaged community, and pet-friendly. Life's a Beach at Pelican Bay.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Putting green, Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Tinted windows
- Exterior: Balcony, Enclosed porch, Storage/out-building(s)
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Marble floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Water filtration system, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southwestern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Guest parking, Underground parking, Automatic garage door
- Rooms: Family room, Living/dining room combination, Great room, Foyer
- Scenery: Lake view, Golf course view
- Style: Penthouse
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »