Property DescriptionC.15666 - Tropical southern exposure, light and bright 2nd floor condo in a park like setting! Split bedroom plan with over 1500 square feet of space in the remodeled end unit condominium. Gorgeous eat in kitchen with granite countertops and full sized washer and dryer, both remodeled baths also feature granite counters. Private 20 foot screened lanai with hurricane shutters. New carports were installed this winter. Navarra Club is a small and friendly community west of 41 in the Moorings. Boasting heated pool, spa and thatched hut with grilling area. About 1 mile from the beach this is an excellent place to call home in this superb Moorings location surrounded by luxurious estate homes. Private Moorings Beach Membership available.
- General: No pets allowed
- Community: Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s)
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Shingle roof
- Exterior: Balcony
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Walk-in closet(s), Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply
- Location: Southern exposure
- Parking: Assigned parking, Detached parking, Covered parking area, Guest parking
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Eat in kitchen
- Stories: Two story
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Moorings Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »