Property DescriptionC. 15630 Stunning panoramic views of the Gulf of Mexico plus views north and east are the highlight of this beautiful, sunny 3-bedroom end-unit in this luxury tower. Featuring: travertine marble floors throughout the living areas, master suite & guest room; matching colored tile on the open-air lanai, updated kitchen w/ high-end stainless steel appliances & granite countertops; master suite has been extended to include a sitting area with more Gulf views; both bathrooms have been refreshed; 2018 New HVAC system with UV light, duct and dryer vents cleaned and airflow balanced; 2018 replacement of wheels on all sliding door systems; all sliding windows serviced. St. Laurent features a large pool/spa, BBQ, guest suites for overflow company, tennis, fitness, library, social room & billiards. Located close to Marker 36. World-class amenities at Pelican Bay w/ tram pick-up to take you to the private beachfront, w/north and south restaurants. Pel Bay Community Center w/tennis, fitness, classes and more. Upscale shopping at Waterside Shops, dining and Artis-Naples, the performing arts center, are minutes away.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Pool table(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Picnic area(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Balcony
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Marble floors, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 1 car garage, Assigned parking, Detached parking, Covered parking area, Guest parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: Tennis court
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Guest room, Great room, Foyer, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Golf course view, Gulf frontage, Gulf view, Gulf access
- Win/Doors: Picture window
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »