Property DescriptionH.13997 JUST REDUCED! Year round living or as a seasonal getaway, this home, so close to the beach and to all that Old Naples has to offer, is A MUST SEE AND DEFINITELY NOT A DRIVE-BY. Built in 1998 with volume ceilings, it's been meticulously cared for and shows beautifully. Efficient floor plan flows nicely and could be expanded easily if your lifestyle calls for more living space. Over-sized city lot could accommodate a much larger home. It is the least cost lot of this size within two blocks of the beach. Fenced and enhanced with pristine landscaping, it's your private oasis. Perfect.
- General: Pets allowed
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Shingle roof
- Exterior: Patio, Storage/out-building(s)
- Fencing: Fenced
- Flooring: Tile flooring
- Laundry: Washer/dryer hookups, Laundry sink
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Range and oven
- Interior: Ceiling fan(s), Vaulted ceilings, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Circular driveway, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Above ground pool, Spa
- Rooms: Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Foyer
- Stories: Single story
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Olde Naples Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »