Property DescriptionH.13997 Great building sites come and go and in Old Naples they disappear with great frequency. This home and building site is a simple stroll to the beach and close to many of the amenities that make the Village life so coveted. At this point in time, there is not another opportunity this close the beach for a price under $2 million. If you have a Buyer looking to build in Old Naples, this private, landscaped lot will allow him to build a home and at completion, have built-in equity. Thats win, win all the way around. Were more than happy to provide a complete market review to show you why this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- General: Pets allowed
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Shingle roof
- Exterior: Patio, Storage/out-building(s)
- Fencing: Fenced
- Flooring: Tile flooring
- Laundry: Washer/dryer hookups, Laundry sink
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Range and oven
- Interior: Ceiling fan(s), Vaulted ceilings, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Circular driveway, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Above ground pool, Spa
- Rooms: Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Foyer
- Stories: Single story
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Olde Naples Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »