Property DescriptionOffering the privacy of a villa and the amenities of the prestigious Montenero high rise in Pelican Bay, which recently underwent a $3 million renovation, this lobby-level home is offered turnkey furnished. Flooded with sunlight on three sides, 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths compliment the spacious living areas offering soothing, peaceful views of preserves and lush plantings. The free-flowing floor plan, encompassing 3,090 sq. ft. under air, has 12-foot ceilings with bamboo flooring and is beautifully decorated with designer quality furniture, fixtures and artwork, including original Art Deco pieces. A west-facing screened lanai, storm shutter protected, provides an additional 380 sq. ft. in which to enjoy sunsets and the Montenero ambiance. The homes truly unique feature is the 2,087 sq. ft. private furnished outdoor patio that wraps around three sides - perfect for entertaining or enjoying the privacy of your surroundings. This south and west facing home is just a few steps to the pool, BBQ and the back gate to catch the tram to the beach. Rarely available, this one of a kind home has two under building parking spots, air-conditioned storage and includes additional storage.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Pool table(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community sauna(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Extra storage available
- Construction: Stucco exterior
- Energy: Zoned temperature control, Storm windows
- Exterior: Deck, Patio, Enclosed porch, Storage/out-building(s)
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble floors, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven, Furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Built-in desk, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Underground parking
- Recreation: BBQ
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Guest room, Great room, Foyer
- Style: Traditional
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Downing Frye Realty Inc.
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »