Property DescriptionV.2785- Urban sophisticated dcor! Breathtaking entry awaits you in this courtyard villa! Lushly landscaped with climbing bougainvillea provides the utmost privacy. Recently updated throughout! New vaulted ceilings, Espresso finished cabinets in kitchen, designer lighting, new exterior french doors, nickel door hardware, honed marble flooring, freshly painted interior, Sonos system & surround sound, updated landscaping, custom closet organizers, window treatments! Completely open floor plan! Family room is accented by a floating entertainment unit and art niches. Dining space is highlighted by large windows & custom chandelier. Great room provides ample seating for entertaining & access to outside. Open den area with corner built-in cabinetry & art niche is perfect for todays mobile lifestyle. Owners suite has rich hardwood floors, volume ceilings, TV & art niche & custom closet. Owners bath is complete w/ dual sinks, private water closet, walk-in shower & spa tub for pure relaxation. 3 additional guest suites under roof w/ hardwood floors & separate access to the outside! Great storage. Rarely found 3 car garage! Located across from the North tram station in Pelican Bay.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community golf, Community park(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Zoned temperature control
- Exterior: Patio
- Fencing: Fenced
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Marble floors, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Skylight(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line, Trees, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa
- Rooms: Breakfast area
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: Bay window(s), French door(s), Picture window
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »