Property DescriptionV.2784 -Hamptons chiclight and bright whimsical dcor throughout! So many improvements to name: Inside: Newer bathrooms, updated white kitchen, raised ceilings, hardwood floors, new AC, new carpeting in bedrooms, freshly painted, updated laundry room, new lighting, new surround sound Sonos system, keyless entry. Outside: New spa and LED lighting, new pool ledges, new landscaping, new summer kitchen with ice-maker, grill & sink, expanded patio decking and outside lighting. Built-ins in the great room and custom bar area in the dining room provide a great entertaining space. Vaulted ceiling, walls of windows, plantation shutters, French doors from every room leading to the gorgeous private lushly landscaped patio spaces. Large 2 car garage with double door. Located within minutes to walking to Waterside Shops, Artis-Naples and the soft sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community golf, Community park(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Tinted windows
- Exterior: Patio
- Fencing: Fenced
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Vaulted ceilings, Skylight(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line, Trees, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Detached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa, BBQ
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area, Sitting room
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Picture window
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »