Property DescriptionEnjoy a view of the sunrise on the golf course and sunset on the Gulf of Mexico. After modifications to original unit, Gulf views are now available from the kitchen as well as living, dining, master and one of the guest suites. There is wonderful outdoor space for casual entertaining and relaxation with an open terrace as well as a screened area off the Master suite. This beautifully maintained and nicely upgraded spacious residence has 9' ceilings. St Raphael has impact resistant glass on all windows and sliders throughout the building. Hurricane shutters have been added to lanai for convenience. Under building secure garage parking and an air-conditioned storage locker are also included. Two small dogs (or cats) allowed at St Raphael. Experience St Raphael's fabulous amenities including Har Tru tennis courts, salt water pool (40' x 80'), health club/fitness center and four guest suites on lobby level along with the prime location for quick easy access to the Boardwalk to the Beach Club and Marker 36. Take advantage of the incomparable active beach resort lifestyle of Pelican Bay.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Pool table(s), Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community sauna(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Energy: Insulated windows, Storm windows, Tinted windows
- Exterior: Patio, Enclosed porch, Storage/out-building(s)
- Fencing: Fenced
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Water filtration system, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 1 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Circular driveway, Guest parking, Underground parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: BBQ, Tennis court
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Guest room, Great room, Foyer
- Scenery: Gulf view
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of William Raveis-Florida LLC
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »