Property DescriptionLight and bright, this large 2150sqft two bedroom plus den 5th-floor residence provides good views of the Gulf of Mexico and Pelican Bay from two large sunrise and sunset terraces. Comprising a substantial living/dining room, 2.5 bathrooms and a SieMatic kitchen/breakfast room, this open flow through floor plan includes wood floors and marble countertops together with a pastel neutral palette.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community exercise area(s), Community park(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stone exterior
- Energy: Tinted windows
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line
- Parking: 1 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Circular driveway
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area, Guest room, Great room, Foyer
- Scenery: Gulf view
- Style: Traditional
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Intl. Realty
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »