Property DescriptionV.2776 - Welcome to Mollie's Follie: Restaged, infused with natural light, timeless style, & unique touches. Soaring ceilings, hardwood floors, custom millwork, built-ins, moldings, plantation shutters & loads of sliding glass doors are just a few of the special architectural features of this beautiful, well maintained villa. Private courtyard provides safe place for your pampered pets to roam! Love to cook? Custom kitchen offers $40k of handcrafted cabinetry, a large pantry, oversized island & sparkly quartz counters. Love to entertain? Spacious floorplan flows inside to outside & from one room to the other, allowing easy access to the brick paver lanai, gorgeous greenery & heated pool! Fabulous, oversized master suite: double entry doors, 2 custom walk-in closets, plush carpeting, crown molding, plantation shutters, sliding doors to patio, & a full bathroom offering a spa tub & shower. An ideal den can also be used as 4th bedrm: thoughtful design includes an attached full bath! Having company? Separate 1 bdrm cabana with coffee bar & private bath. N. Tram Station across the street! Seller offering $25,000 decorating allowance for a closing by July 15th, 2019! Ready for an OFFER!
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Putting green, Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Patio
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Water filtration system, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Skylight(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Sitting room
- Style: Traditional
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »