Property DescriptionLocation...Location...Location! Just 2 blocks to 3rd Street bistros, 3 blocks to the beach, and 14 sites to Naples Yacht Club and Naples Bay. Very quick, no-bridges direct access to Naples Bay. Delightful southern exposure. Huge cathedral ceilinged Great Room with expansive views overlooking 46 ft. pool with cascading spa (electric heater & chiller for hot weather swimming). Wonderful home for entertaining family and friends! Gracious open kitchen with rich warm cherry wood cabinetry, granite countertops, wet bar, walk-in pantry. 90 ft. dock with 13,500 lb. lift. A finest opportunity in the waterfront community of Aqualane Shores. Home was completely remodeled in 2000, Pool was redone in 2015.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities
- Construction: Wood siding
- Roof: Metal roof
- Exterior: Deck
- Flooring: Hardwood floors
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Range and oven
- Interior: Dry bar
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Oversized lot
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Canal view, Gulf access
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Aqualane Shores Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Luxury Real Estate LLC
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »