Property DescriptionH.13802 - Not often available, this Olde Naples style residence with updated features & quality appointments will please the most discriminating buyer. Originally built in 1955 on an elevated lot located outside the FEMA flood zone. With extensive remodeling & expansion this home is effectively 15 years young & has kept its Olde Naples character. Desirable location just four blocks from the beach in a quiet neighborhood of beautiful homes. Stately circular drive & side entry garage. Custom double front doors invite you into a home that feels more spacious than the documented square footage might lead you to believe. Open entertaining areas in which to relax overlook the expansive lanai, pool, spa and very private back yard. French Doors lead onto the lanai. Each guest area is a suite and the master retreat boasts a very spacious bedroom and sitting area plus large bath with walk in shower, claw foot tub, stained glass windows and natural light. The gourmet kitchen is full of custom cabinetry and sets the tone for entertaining, family gatherings as well as intimate evenings. The fantastic and expansive outdoor living completes this Olde Naples residence full of welcoming surprises.
- General: Pets allowed
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Metal roof
- Energy: Zoned temperature control
- Exterior: Deck, Enclosed porch
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Built-in oven, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Cathedral ceilings
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southeastern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers, Oversized lot
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Circular driveway, Covered parking area, Guest parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa
- Rooms: Family room, Living/dining room combination, Foyer, Sitting room
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Olde Naples Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »