Property DescriptionC.15330 - Great architectural design with tray, cove & volume ceilings! Beautifully decorated & renovated spacious 3 bedroom & 2 1/2 bath second story luxury condominium with an attached 2-car garage & private elevator which lives like a villa. Outstanding features include gorgeous limestone flooring, a neutral custom designed kitchen with island, updated bathrooms, granite counter-tops, stainless steel kitchen appliances with induction cook top, Anderson impact French glass doors, California closets, plantation shutters, crown molding, seamless showers doors, top-of-the-line 2017 air conditioning system & the Summitt fiber-optic network. This Robb & Stucky designer furnished ONE-OF-A-KIND low-maintenance Pointe home is sold TURNKEY - nothing to do but move right in & enjoy season! Located on a quiet interior street within a small gated neighborhood in Pelican Bay. The Pointe is close to the north tram station, shopping & restaurants. Enjoy grilling poolside or take advantage of the beachfront sunset dining exclusive to Pelican Bay residents. A perfect community for beach goers, tennis, fitness, golf & biking enthusiasts. PET FRIENDLY TOO (x 2)!
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Condo: End unit
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Balcony, Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven, Furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Intercom system, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line
- Parking: 2 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Covered parking area, Guest parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Rooms: Formal dining room, Foyer, Eat in kitchen
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »