Property DescriptionC.15263 - Smashing JEWEL in the sky! Locals in-the-know award Brighton Towers 04 stack BEST IN VIEW, thanks to its panoramic private Brighton trademarked glass railed open-air 60 lanai showcasing shimmering direct 180 Gulf views, immediately visible from this Jewels main living areas. Relax and savor ever-changing year round evening sunsets & glorious moonlit nights. This awe inspiring beachfront Jewel offers hurricane-rated floor-to-ceiling sliding Nana window walls, marble flooring throughout, and classy black granite and white cabinetry gourmet chef's kitchen, complete with built-in custom appliances. The third bedroom easily doubles as a den, thanks to its sleek full-wall custom desk built-in. This lovely Jewel, along with Brightons fresh contemporary redesigned Tower amenities, reflects the perfect and prized waterfront lifestyle youve been seeking! Enjoy the pleasure and prestige of both Bay Colony and Pelican Bays long menu of included Membership privileges: 2 miles of beach to call your own, three private beachfront dining clubs, attended beach services, 3 active tennis centers, world-class fitness, life-long learning, and miles of biking and walking paths.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Energy: Zoned temperature control, Tinted windows
- Exterior: Balcony
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Marble floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Parking: 2 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Circular driveway, Guest parking, Underground parking
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area, Foyer
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Gulf frontage, Gulf view
- Win/Doors: Picture window
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »