Property DescriptionBeautifully renovated to a high specification and impeccably presented, this large 12th floor 2 bedroom plus den residence offers magnificent expansive views of the Gulf of Mexico and Pelican Bay preserve and golf course from two large outdoor sunrise and sunset terraces. Offering marble floors and custom cabinetry this light and bright flow through floor plan provides an inviting entrance foyer, two-and-one-half bathrooms, a large living/dining room and oversized walk-in closets. Priced to sell.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community park(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stone exterior, Stucco exterior
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line
- Parking: 1 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Rooms: Family room, Living/dining room combination, Guest room, Great room, Foyer
- Scenery: Bay view, Golf course view, Gulf view
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Picture window, Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Intl. Realty
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »