Property DescriptionH.13631 - Classic Florida style home offers a striking blend of casual living and upscale finish throughout its 4,193 Sq. ft of living area. Ideally located 5 blocks to the beach and 3 blocks to the iconic 5th Avenue S. shopping/dining district while being nestled on Spring Lake with beautiful, long water views. Timeless architecture with its hardy board wood siding, metal roof, decorative shutter and expansive front veranda. Features include wood flooring, tray ceilings, gas fireplace, instahot system, detailed millwork, wet bar, generator, impact glass, 2 yr. old HVAC system, 2nd floor balcony and more! Gourmet kitchen is open to the family room and includes cherry cabinetry, marble counter-tops, subway backslash, top-of-the line appliances including Thermador gas range, island with extra sink and breakfast bar. 1st floor Master Suite is spacious and boasts a beautiful bath, his/her walk-in closets and lanai walk-out. The open lanai is perfect for entertaining with its infinity edge pool/spa and summer kitchen overlooking the sparkling lake views. Live the perfect Olde Naples Dream!
- General: Pets allowed
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Frame and stucco exterior, Wood siding
- Roof: Metal roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Balcony, Deck
- Fencing: Fenced
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Central vacuum system, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Office, Loft, Foyer
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Olde Naples Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »