Property DescriptionC.15261- This smashing 2016 completely Re-Mastered Claridge SKY JEWEL brings a whole new meaning to the words move-in ready!!!!! This sleek property offers TWO UNDER-BUILDING PARKING SPACES, hurricane impact sliding glass doors throughout, 20' x 20 stone flooring everywhere, an open chefs delight-of-a-kitchen, state-of-the-art Connect 4 TV audio/visual system, cutting-edge designer baths, custom ceiling and lighting details, and more. The den/media room may be used as a fourth bedroom, offering super easy access to the third full bath. Clean lines and tastefully soothing interior backgrounds and finishes softly showcase Nature's stunning sunrises and sunsets. Claridge 17D perfectly syncs with Claridge Towers own recent fresh contemporary redesign, fabulous resort pool, spa, social, card, fitness, and two guest suites. Its enviable location is smack-dab on the Pelican Bay Boardwalk leading to 2 miles of beach to call your own, 2 Gulf-Front Beach Clubs, open-air casual & more formal indoor dining, attended beach services, 2 active tennis centers, state-of-the-art fitness, life-long learning, canoeing, kayaking, and miles of walking, biking and nature paths.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community sauna(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Pantry, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line
- Parking: 2 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Guest parking, Underground parking
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area, Foyer
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Gulf frontage, Gulf view
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »