Property DescriptionC.15250 - Breathtaking sunsets in paradise! Expansive views of Bay Colony and the Gulf of Mexico from this 5th floor 01 Floor Plan w/4 BR + Den, 4.5 BA. Custom appointments include marble floors, tray ceilings, crown moldings, chandelier & recessed lighting, plantation shutters & more! Wrap-around screened terrace opens to the grand salon and family room with built-in entertainment cabinet offer multiple opportunities to entertain with style & ease near the gourmet kitchen w/white cabinetry, G.E. appliances, granite countertops, center island, butlers pantry, walk-in pantry. Just off the family room is the den/office with wood floors, wood coffered ceiling and wet bar w/fridge. Master bedroom suite with marble and plush carpeted floors, bay windows for reading and relaxing, walk-in closets, and luxurious emperador marble bathroom w/jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower, his & hers vanities and private water closets. All 3 guest bedrooms w/en-suite access open-air balcony for sunrise mornings. Enjoy Trieste amenities including 2 guest suites, movie theater, billiards room, fitness center, pool & spa with pool pavilion with fireplace.
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stone exterior, Stucco exterior
- Energy: Zoned temperature control, Tinted windows
- Exterior: Balcony
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble floors, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in desk, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Parking: 2 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Underground parking, Automatic garage door
- Rooms: Family room, Living/dining room combination, Foyer
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Gulf frontage, Gulf view, Gulf access
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »