Property DescriptionWith eight bedrooms and expansive common areas, inside and outside, this is the perfect home for the active family or for those who wish to entertain on an impressive scale. Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac at the end of Green Dolphin Lane, there is quick access to all of the amenities of the Port Royal Club. The home is positioned on an oversized property, which features vast green space for recreation and privacy. In addition, sizeable dockage with easy boat access, through Old Harbour Channel, to the Gulf of Mexico makes this location a boaters dream. Port Royal Club membership eligibility.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Frame and stucco exterior, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Wetbar
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Parking: 4 or more car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa, BBQ, Boat dockage
- Rooms: Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Office, Foyer
- Scenery: Bay or ocean frontage, Bay view, Waterfront property, Gulf access
- Win/Doors: Picture window
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Port Royal Naples
Listing provided courtesy of William Raveis Real Estate
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »