Property DescriptionTurnkey furnished and ready for immediate occupancy or as a seasonal rental, this meticulously maintained and impressively decorated unit in the highly desirable Port Au Villa is directly across the street from the Moorings Beach Club. With an easy walk to the beach, a bike ride to Naples crown jewel, 5th Avenue or a short drive to both Mercato and 3rd Street, it is easy to see why this is the perfect location in the heart of Naples. This light and bright unit features a neutral palette with tile flooring throughout and crown molding. The open living room and dining room affords a great entertainment space. Boat docks are individually owned and available for lease or purchase within the community. Dont miss this superb opportunity.
- General: No pets allowed
- Community: Community laundry facilities, Community boat facilities, Community swimming pool(s)
- Construction: Stucco exterior
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Tile flooring
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Range and oven, Furnished
- Interior: Pantry, Ceiling fan(s), Window treatments
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line
- Parking: Assigned parking
- Recreation: Boat dockage
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Master bedroom on main floor, Great room
- Scenery: Bay or ocean frontage, Waterfront property, Gulf access
- Stories: Two story
- Win/Doors: Jalousie windows
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Moorings Naples
Listing provided courtesy of William Raveis-Florida LLC
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »