Property DescriptionBeautiful 4,337 f.t. home in the prestigious neighborhood of Pelican Bay Woods. With its expansive circular drive and grand leaded glass double door entrance, this home has 4 bedrooms, 3(1) baths, spacious office, formal living room, family room, and beautiful private pool area accented with a fountain and outside shower. You will find Subzero refrigeration, Gaggenau double ovens and Snaidero cabinetry. There are automated interior shades which cover the impact casement windows and a home automation system to program the lighting. It doesn't stop there, if protecting the contents of your garage is a priority, this home has an air-conditioned garage on a separate zone, recently replaced roof and renovated pool. Once you call this home, you'll want to take advantage of the Pelican Bay membership privileges which include approximately 2.5 miles of pristine beaches, 2 private beach front dining facilities, attended beach services, tennis courts, fitness center, bike trail, walking paths and within walking distance to Atris and Waterside Shops. ADDITIONAL: Tiburon Medallion Golf Membership is available for transfer with this home for 50% discount on the current rate of $85,000.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Zoned temperature control, Storm windows, Tinted windows
- Exterior: Patio, Enclosed porch
- Fencing: Fenced
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Tub and separate shower, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Vaulted ceilings, Skylight(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Cathedral ceilings, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Trees, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Circular driveway, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool, Spa
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Master bedroom on main floor, Office, Foyer
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential RE
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »