Property DescriptionRate offering! Two story penthouse with 270 degree view offering spectacular sunsets over the Gulf of Mexico as well as sunrise over the Club Pelican Bay golf course. Imagine entertaining guests at sunset from the panoramic great room with it's two story lofted ceiling as twinkling lights appear from Parkshore to Bay Colony. A sunlit kitchen awaits you, fit for a caterer or a gourmet cook. Viking Range and oven, additional wall oven, Sub Zero refrigerator, two Sub Zero drawers, Sub Zero wine cooler,three sinks and pantry! Master bedroom boasts two private terraces Jetted tub and custom sinks complete this private master suite.Recently renovated third bathroom is adjacent to a newly renovated laundry area featuring Asko washer and dryer, sink , storage closet and an ample storage room. The third bedroom with adjacent terrace is now used as a personal work out room .Boasting 3000 ft. under air, this elegant penthouse lives like a single family home. Common areas currently under renovation by Robb and Stucky with no assessments. Feel secure knowing all windows and doors have impact glass and doors. Walk to Waterside, Artis- Naples tennis courts ,beach tram. See remarks.
- General: No pets allowed
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Energy: Zoned temperature control, Storm windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven, Range and oven, Furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Tub and separate shower, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Vaulted ceilings, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Parking: 1 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Covered parking area
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Master bedroom upstairs, Great room, Exercise room
- Scenery: Golf course view, City lights view, Gulf view
- Stories: Two story
- Style: Penthouse
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of William Raveis-Florida LLC
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »