Property DescriptionOne of only eight exclusive condo residences ideally located in the heart of downtown Naples. 875 Sixth connects architecture, design, and location into perfect harmony creating the ultimate downtown Naples experience. Owners can look forward to open floor plans boasting 10 ft ceilings, expansive terrace space, secure underground parking, paver walkway for direct access to 5th avenue shops and restaurants and a fabulous sun deck with 60 foot rooftop pool and spa. Words cannot describe the attention to detail and level of quality being implemented into this building. All units have 3 bedrooms and 3 baths with a limited number of units including a den. Recent upgrades include utilization of 85 Kw generator to provide power for refrigerator and air conditioning during power outages, making this the most hurricane/storm resistant property in Olde Naples.
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s)
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Deck, Patio
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Kitchen isle, Walk-in closet(s), Security features, Fire sprinkler system, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Parking: 2 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Rooms: Foyer
- Scenery: City lights view
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Olde Naples Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Engel & Voelkers Bonita-Estero
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »