Property DescriptionA Rare Opportunity To Own One Of Naples Most Coveted Waterfront Properties!! With Approximately 450+/- Feet Of Waterfront (Half On The Bay And Half On A Protected Waterway) And One Of The Most Spectacular Views On Naples Bay, This Property Wont Be Available For Long!! The Main House Offers A Soaring Ceiling And Features A Wall Of Glass To Take Advantage Of The View! Wake Up Every Morning In The Master Bedroom To An Unobstructed View Of The Yachts Docked At The Naples Yacht Club And An Expansive View Of Naples Bay. There Is An Additional Bedroom In The Main House As Well As A Separate Den Just Off The Large Relaxing Lanai Covered With Jasmine And Overlooking A 2500 Gallon Koi Pond. Add The One Bedroom Guest Bungalow With Its Own Kitchenette and Bath, A Large Pool, The 15x30 Covered Cut-In Slip, As Well As An Additional 12,000 Pound Lift, All Backed Up By A 20,000 KW Generator! There Is Another Lanai In The Front To View The Boats As They Navigate The Bay, A Fifty Foot Dock With Water And Electric Where You Can Either Sit And Watch The Frolicking Dolphin Or Put Your Fishing Poles To Work Landing A Large Snook!! The List Goes On!! Shangri La Awaits It's New Owner!!!!!
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Deck, Patio
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Ceiling fan(s), Vaulted ceilings, Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Cathedral ceilings
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southwestern exposure
- Lot: Cul-de-sac, Pond(s), Landscape sprinklers, Oversized lot
- Parking: 2 car garage, Detached parking, Circular driveway, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, In-ground swimming pool, Boat dockage
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Great room, Sitting room
- Scenery: River view, Bay or ocean frontage, Bay view, Waterfront property, Canal view, Canal waterfront property, Lagoon view, City lights view, Waterview, Gulf access
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Aqualane Shores Naples
Listing provided courtesy of William Raveis - Florida LLC
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »