Property DescriptionImpressive three bedroom, plus den, condominium with an open floor plan and attached one car garage, a rarity for an Olde Naples condo. Centrally located and nestled just blocks from the internationally recognized cultural district of Fifth Avenue South, the historic district of Third Street South and the celebrated beaches of Naples, Florida. The unique downtown location features an expansive outdoor patio garden area with a pool. This highly sought after and rarely available centrally located condominium will certainly impress. This offering represents a rare opportunity to enjoy the best Naples has to offer.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Frame and stucco exterior, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Flooring: Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Skylight(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 1 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, In-ground swimming pool
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Master bedroom upstairs, Great room, Loft
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Olde Naples Naples
Listing provided courtesy of William Raveis - Florida LLC
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »