Property DescriptionWith over 1,600 square feet of living area and over 250 square feet of balconies, this 2 bedroom, 2 bath condominium overlooking Doctors Pass is waiting for the buyer who wants to have dolphins, manatees and pelicans showing off for them daily. Located in Admiralty Point, you simply cant pass up the opportunity to have immediate and private access to both the beach and the bay. This property boasts granite kitchen countertops, hurricane impact windows and recently installed carpeting throughout. Wake up in your spacious master suite overlooking Doctors Pass while glimpsing the amazing Gulf of Mexico. Admiralty Point I sits at the cusp of Doctors Pass as it flows into the Gulf of Mexico and offers peaceful and up-close sightings of dolphins, fish and water birds. This large community, located on 10 acres of waterfront property, offers extensive lifestyle amenities including boat docks, 2 clubhouses, a new fitness facility, 2 Har-Tru tennis courts, a kayak launch, a kiddie pool, and unique only to Admiralty Point, youll have both a sunrise AND sunset pool.
- General: No pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Gated community, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Balcony, Deck, Patio, Storage/out-building(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Cul-de-sac
- Parking: 1 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Guest parking, Underground parking
- Recreation: Boat dockage, Tennis court
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Guest room, Foyer
- Scenery: Bay or ocean frontage, Bay view, Waterfront property, Gulf frontage, Gulf view, Gulf access
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Moorings Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Intl. Realty Florida, Inc. REALTORS
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »