Property DescriptionC.14679 - GULF VIEW ********GULF VIEW*******GULF VIEW********* SW EXPOSURE THREE BEDROOMS AND THREE FULL BATHS. LIVING ROOM, DINING ROOM, AND EAT IN KITCHEN AREA .MASTER BATH AND GUEST BATH SHOWERS REMODELED .NEWER A/C AND HOT WATER HEATER. LUXURY HIGH BUILDING IN PELICAN BAY WITH AMENITIES AND 3 GUEST SUITES,SOCIAL ROOM, CARD ROOM, AND FITNESS ROOM. GATE GUARDED AT NIGHT. FRONT DESK PERSON DURING THE WEEKDAYS. PELICAN BAY HAS 2.5 MILES OF PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS, STATE OF THE ART FITNESS CENTER, TENNIS COURTS, AND RESTAURANTS. PELICAN BAY TRAM LOCATION IS LOCATED NEXT TO ST.PIERRE.....Lobby and Elevator Foyers have been completely remodeled in last 30 days.
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community childrens play area', Community sauna(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco
- Exterior: Balcony, Storage/out-building(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Fire sprinkler system, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southwestern exposure
- Parking: 1 car garage, Assigned parking, Detached parking, Covered parking area
- Recreation: Tennis court
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Guest room, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Bay or ocean frontage, Waterfront property, Gulf view
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »