Property DescriptionLooking for a secluded retreat in Olde Naples? One within walking distance of the beach, Fifth Avenue and Third Street? If so, then this is the place for you. This light and airy two story villa features a spacious floor plan, open kitchen / great room, den/sitting area, large master suite with walk in closet and spacious bath, guest suite, an additional bath and one half, private pool and courtyard and a one car attached garage. Here you will find granite counters in the kitchen, bay windows in all of the rooms, volume ceilings, plantation shutters, new wood floors and paint on the first floor and new carpet throughout. This is a great opportunity to live the Florida life style in the heart of Olde Naples. One that you will not want to miss! And to top things off, you can bring your pets. No Restrictions!
- General: Pets on approval
- Condo: End unit
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Cathedral ceilings
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line
- Parking: 1 car garage, Attached parking, Guest parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, In-ground swimming pool
- Rooms: Master bedroom upstairs, Guest room, Great room
- Stories: Two story
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Olde Naples Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential RE
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »