Property DescriptionC.14549 - Smashingly JUST remodeled sleek seaside JEWEL in the sky! Own the entire 11th floor north corner of Claridge, a perfect floor height! Majestic floor-to-ceiling window walls showcase dramatic 180 deg north-to-south panoramic Gulf views. Relax and savor both ever-changing sunrises to the east, as well as glorious year-round evening sunsets & moonlit nights to the west. This sky & water inspired property offers stone flooring, clean crisp white, taupe, and soft grey interior finishes, a gourmet chef's kitchen and blissful baths. Rejuvenate your spirit in the cozy den/family room, an inviting private retreat, begging to serve as a fourth bedroom in a pinch. This fully customized home is in perfect sync with Claridge Towers own recent fresh contemporary redesign, fabulous resort pool and spa, social, card, and fitness rooms. Its enviable location is smack-dab on the Pelican Bay Boardwalk leading to 2 miles of beach to call your own, 2 Gulf-Front Beach Clubs, with open air casual & more formal indoor dining, attended beach services, 2active tennis centers, state-of-the-art fitness, life-long learning center, canoeing, kayaking, and miles of walking, biking and nature paths.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community sauna(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble floors
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Tub and separate shower, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Parking: 1 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Guest parking, Underground parking
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area, Foyer, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Gulf frontage, Gulf view
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Picture window, Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »