Property DescriptionExtremely rare 11th-floor unobstructed residence with views of the Gulf of Mexico and 86-foot wraparound lanai. Bring your contractor with your designer. Very rare opportunity in this particular stack of the building, a residence has not sold in this stack in over 15 years. The Dorchester will be going through a complete and thorough remodeling to bring it into the 21st century. Now, is the opportunity to wow your most discerning buyer. With an expansive living space and wraparound lanai, experience unobstructed views of the Gulf of Mexico. The serviced building has a personal gym, nice pool and grill area and two rental suites for guests. Pelican Bay offers a lifestyle with two full-service restaurants and bars, sunsets that are unbeatable, beaches with chairs, umbrellas and attendants and trams to take you there from the Dorchester exit through the stunning wildlife and mangrove trees. Other amenities from Pelican Bay include a separate gym, spa, community center, tennis courts, kayaking, sailing and fishing provided by the community. Many clubs and events make the experience even more fun as you share time with the residents and meet new friends.
- General: No pets allowed
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community sauna(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Extra storage available
- Construction: Stucco exterior
- Exterior: Balcony, Gazebo, Patio, Enclosed porch, Storage/out-building(s)
- Fencing: Fenced
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Washer/dryer hookups, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Intercom system, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line
- Parking: 1 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Covered parking area, Guest parking, Underground parking, Paved driveway
- Recreation: BBQ
- Rooms: Formal dining room, Foyer
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Gulf view, Gulf access
- Style: Contemporary
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Intl. Realty
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »