Property DescriptionModern style meets the authenticity of Naples in this eight-residence complex in the heart of Fifth Avenue South surrounded by upscale fashion and jewelry boutiques, spas, art galleries and more. Artfully designed by Stofft Cooney and exquisitely detailed by Renee Gaddis Interiors, 505 on Fifth is the epitome of coastal luxury. Residences range from 2,100 to nearly 2,500 square feet, all with balconies overlooking the city lights illuminating the palms. Residents will enjoy 10-foot ceilings, linear fireplaces, gourmet Wolfe, Sub-Zero and Bosch appliances and one secure parking space. The sophisticated lobby and common areas will have even the most discerning home buyer delighted to call 505 on Fifth their Naples home.
- General: Pets on approval
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stone exterior, Stucco exterior
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Balcony, Deck
- Financial: Home owners fee, No rentals
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Marble floors, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Cooktop range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Dry bar
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line
- Parking: 1 car garage, Attached parking
- Rooms: Guest room, Foyer
- Scenery: City lights view
- Win/Doors: Picture window
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Fifth Ave Townhouses Condo Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Intl Realty
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »